Friday, January 4, 2008

New Hampshire Picks

Since we know that the Democratic race in New Hampshire is a three-way affair, I'll just ask for the top 2. On GOP side, however, while only McCain and Romney look like they can win, Giuliani, Huckabee, and Paul are all fighting for 3rd and 4th (see my post about how the GOP race has changed post-Iowa). So, I'll ask for the top 4 GOPers once again.


After much debate (with myself), I've decided to remove the "viable" label on Edwards for this round. That means that there are two viable Dems in New Hampshire, so the first place pick is now worth 12 points (second place is worth 6).

On the Republican side, point totals will be the same as before (12 for 1st, 6 for 2nd, 4 for 3rd, 3 for 4th).

Send me those picks ASAP and I'll post them tonight.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Matt Herlihy said...

Side bet: Matt wins the pool and takes the money!


Also, is there any way we can see who chose what picks in Iowa, I am curious what everyone was thinking.

Alton Brooks Parker said...

If you look in the December 2007 archive page, you'll find a post called Our Iowa Picks. That has everything.

Espo said...

Obama
Clinton

McCain
Romney
Huckabee
Paul